Thursday 25 December 2014

Xmas day!

Xmas day! :D
We got up at about 9am and had presents- We had loads of awesome stuff and we need to thank lots of people.
We were all wrapping papered out by 11am and ad cracked open the celebrations. Traff got me Harry potter top trumps so he spent quite a while teaching me to play. It turns out I'm not very good at it.
I lost twice.
Traff also got me the new Placebo album and a rasputina one- he got xmas bang on! :D
I had a new urban decay lipstick from my Nan, dresses from my parents and sister and lots of quirky household goodies. Including indoor firework fountains from Kirstie- I might try them on the festive cheesecake later! I had lots of new books, sewing patterns and crochet.
Hayley got me some trashy baubles for my tree and bananas with googly eyes!
Ray got Traff his favourite footballers signed captains band. his year is now made.






We got all washed and dressed and phoned family- It's been a really weird day because we haven't seen anyone except each other! It's been good though- just a shame we're both snotty and gross!
I ate Kirstie's delicious home made gingerbread for breakfast and had to make decisions about how many items of clothing it's possible to wear at once.
I am wearing my new white Vera Wang dress- I wanted to wear my new xmas jumper (from my mum) and snood (hand made by Hayley!) but it was a few too many layers for indoors with the central heating on!



Whilst Traff made the dinner I painted my sun catcher and made my mosaic- and I didn't get any glue or paint on me or on the sofa!
:D


I put my seattle (gravy coloured) T-shirt on over my dress for dinner.
After dinner TV and mooching- I forced traff to record the national ballet as theres no way he'll watch it but I can watch it tomorrow.
We planned to watch the Kurt and Courtney film on netflix but we're both so tired and icky I can't see us both staying awake for a whole film- we'll have to watch stuff in shifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment