Thursday 18 December 2014

Work Xmas do

Today is our departmental christmas do! I'm so excited but also exhausted all at once. Today I tried to submit my passport application. It was rejected on the basis that the ink on the form wasn't a "black enough black" and my counter signatory had used a "/".
I walked home from work to get the passport photos, with the intention to pick up the car, drive to the post office and then drive back to work- forgetting that Traff his tattoo appointment so would have taken the car.
So Today I had my passport rejected and walked just over 9 miles- thankfully my colleague gave me  a lift home or I'd have walked 12!

So, I'm pretty tired out now!

The party is at Tina's house- And Helen's doing the cooking so we have chilli for tea and she got a massive cake from costco too so that will be delicious.
Costco cake is always delicious.

I'm taking my blackberry baccardi and Twister.






No comments:

Post a Comment