Monday 1 December 2014

Bargoed Xmas market

On Saturday Jay, Hayley and I went to the xmas market in Bargoed.
We met up with Hayley at Morrisons- we managed to get there early so we had tome for coffee and cake- and then we were served by Baker! So we got to catch up with him too. I haven't seen him for so long that he's grown a goatee and moustache!

The market was really cool- there was punch and judy (We got to see the bit with the crocodile where it eats the sausages! the best bit!) and reindeer and owls- which you could hold and have your photo taken- and there was luck dip!
Awesome!
We did a spot of charity shop shopping too! I got a brand new going out top (Originally cult clothes!) and some fabric for the sewing workshop on the 14th December. Winner!

Hayley and I were also offered some bargain priced botox.
Evidently the festive cheer has taken it out of me face some what. All the stress of present buying!

All in all it was an excellent morning out.
:)


This is Hayley with the reindeer- there a baby one behind her too but it was too busy to get pictures with both. apparently reindeer aren't native to the welsh valleys. It's cold enough. they should be. I suggested Jay get some because they'd enjoy living in his cold hilly garden. he disagrees.

We went for tea in a cafe on the high street which may or may not have once been a fire place shop- Hayley bought the biggest cupcake ever- it was about the size of her head- with a meringue snowman in the top but refused to eat it's face.

The owl people also had this sad looking vulture- Hayley made it a christmas had in photoshop so that it wasn't so miserable.
I actually regret not holding it! It looks like it needs a hug!

Me, fabric shopping in dippy hippy.


Hayley bought Jay and I a lucky dip.. maybe I can see why I was offered botox! Look at the state of my forehead!
The luck dip was good though- I got colouring pencils, crisps and a fancy rubber!


No comments:

Post a Comment