Friday 26 December 2014

Boxing day

Nothing really exciting to report here I'm afraid- our 1st grown up xmas together as a couple has been followed by our first grown up boxing day!
Traff had work at 8am, and finished at midday -we met in spoons for some brunch (he had an all day brunch, I had a jacket potato with pulled pork and honestly it was the smallest jacket potato I've ever laid eyes on! maybe the staff are trying to tell me something?!)

We had food and then headed into town- not to hit the sales- but instead, to buy ourselves a new washing rack from wilkos!
Very exciting.

So we got home about 3pm- I put the laundry on and changed the bed as we had some way of drying it (The old laundry rack gave up on Xmas day and folded itself up with all the washing on it, stuffing up the hinges).
I never thought I'd get excited over laundry.

As a reward for our sensible shopping we got some new xbox games in CEX- Traff got all the retro Sega games on one disk, and I got 2 new guitar hero games.

We spent the afternoon with Traff trying to teach me how to play Sega games- I'm quite good at columns and street fighter now but really rubbish at Sonic 1. Apparently Sonic 2 is easier...
Karl came over to play with Traff and that seemed to be much more successful.
We ordered take away pizza- after we found the xmas dinner in the oven having been too pissed to remember to put it into the fridge yesterday (oops!)- and followed that up with guitar hero and gins!
:D
It has been an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment