Sunday 14 December 2014

Goodbye Passport

My passport needs renewing- and I am very upset about this sorry situation.
I've had my passport since 2004- and it has a really lovely passport photo! my new one makes me look like some kind of scary criminal!
Its amazing how much I've aged in 10 years.
This also means that I'll lose all my stamps! I have to start again and I was just starting to look well travelled.
We're going to America next year so I'll need an electronic passport- so I'm renewing mine 6 months  early- so I can start to build my stamp collection up again!






I'm quite proud of myself as I think I've finished the application form too! I had a very long text conversation with my mum about it which ended in here photographing hers and my fathers passports and refusing to answer any more questions.
I just need my mug shots signed (Which you'd think would be easy but as we've only lived here 4 years will probably be a pain in the bum- I'll have to drag my sorry forms off to wales with me over xmas and get James to sign them!) and then it can go.

I'm grateful that form is only every 10 years!
Its so confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment