Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas cookies

Today has been a bit mental- I ran out of work as soon as my day ended- usually I stay late and chat with my colleagues and get bits and bobs done for the next day- Not today!

I went straight to the sorting office to pick up my parcel from Hayley- I assumed that I would be able to post my last few xmas presents off from there, as it is a Royal mail office.
It turns out you cannot.
And it took them forever to find the parcel-  I was watching the clock the whole time!

I went straight from the sorting office to the post office- on the other side of town, and from there I went on to tesco to get cookie ingredients.
Super productive hour and a half!

I got home and started on the cookies immediately- before I ran out of energy.
Bakery Kitchen:


Then I iced them (I wish I'd got some cute xmas decorations from tesco now- ah well, next time):

And jarred them up ready to be taken to Cardiff- I made some for Jay to thank him for letting me stay, Some for Sah, Lis, and Chaz.
The rest are all for us.
We will be christmas fatties!

No comments:

Post a Comment