Sunday 28 December 2014

Camden

Today I met up with Tony in London for an afternoon of shopping in camden.
:D
And we got to have street market food which is possibly the most delicious food in the whole world! I had chinese for a change- usually I gat moroccan- it's all amazing.

After eating far too much food, we headed out around the market for a look-see.

My biggest regret of the day is not buying these:
Image Display
However, they are £90 still even in the sale, and the soles on them are spongey so I doubt I'd get my moneys worth of of them (The rule = £1 per wear in 1 year = The cost of the item, the only exceptions are evening wear or items who's life expectancy is well over a year, e.g cars, bed linen or really good boots).

I only bought useful items- I got a hippy looking rug for the bedroom and some new cushion covers to replace some of the ones in the front room which have gotten broken/stained/worn.
I'm pretty proud of my house purchases lately!
Our place always had it's own "character"- you'd know we lived here as soon as you walked through the front door!


Tony got his mum's birthday present, and we did lots of mooching- Camden is really pretty, and it was nowhere near as busy as I'd expected!
All the train "Chaos" (It's not chaos, it's planned engineering work and it happens every year, people just need to learn to read! Especially up by us- there have been signs up since september warning people about festive travel restrictions) seems to have scared people away, or stopped them attempting to travel.
Bigger fools them!







No comments:

Post a Comment