Thursday 1 January 2015

My 2015 new years resoluations


These are taken from the list I posted from buzzfeed on 30th December- I just cut it down to 12 I really need to make sure I do!
I'll try and review my list and mark the ones I've met- so it'll be a good challenge for me.

1.   Stop dieting: Just eat more fruit and veg and drink a ton of water.

2.   Learn to reshuffle your schedule so you have more time for creative projects, and make sure you finish those projects.

3.   Pick a European city to visit this year.

4.   Give more compliments.

5.   Meet up with friends more often- Try not to go more than 6 months without seeing someone you care about.

6.   Clear out all the clutter in your home

7.   Try a food you’ve never eaten before.

8.   Frame treasured photos, letters and keepsakes.

9.   Treat your parents to dinner.

10.       Walk to places more often.

11.       Learn to use Excel properly.

12.       Invest in matching underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment