Saturday 31 January 2015

Charity shop shopping & The airport

Today feels like it's lasted forever and it's only mid afternoon.
Traff went to visit his family in Spain today, And in order to make his 7am flight I have to give him a lift to the airport at 5am.
It's only an hour before I'd normally get up for work- and we went to bed at 9 so we'd had 8 hours- even so, It was a struggle.

On the way back from the airport it started snowing. I always feel like I'm in the opening credits for star wars when I'm driving in snow.
I was so engrossed in singing the theme tune I missed my exit and had to drive home via newport pagnal.

I got in just before 7, had a bath and went to get dressed- I swear I only sat on the bed for a second and than it was 10am.
Not so productive.

I went into town to get my holiday money (We're taking it in turns to go to europe, you see) and I had £20 in my bag from when one of my mates had paid me back- so I went charity shop shopping!
I've been after summery bits for when we go to America- we have 10 days at just over 20 degrees celsius-I'm not sure my wardrobe can accommodate that many sunny outfits!

I was lucky today- I got 2 topshops dresses:

I'm taking the checked one to sicily- the white one is for the beach in Florida :D
£11 for 2 brand new dresses is a bargain- and I have pennies left for more charity shop shopping later on.

I also saw this photo frame in Debenhams- it costs £19- I think this could be made better and cheaper, I'm trying to persuade Jen to help me to give it a go- because she has a glue gun! We can glue ANYTHING.


My new musical discovery for the week! this band are fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment