Saturday 13 June 2015

Crochet project bag

Tats has a project bag for every project she has on the go- I currently keep all the bits for all my projects in a freezer bag. this leads to disaster more often than not...

I don't really know what I've been so lazy as these are really easy to make and use up fabric scraps which are too small to really be useful for anything else.

You need two squares of fabric, Zigzag the edges all the way round to stop fraying, put them right side to right side, sew round the edges.
turn the top over and make a channel to thread the ribbon/cord through (Remember to leave a gap!)

I tie the cord to a pen in order to thread it more easily- or if its elastic I tie it to a crochet hook.
that is my top tip for preventing elastic escape.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment