Monday 1 June 2015

Appreciation :)

I have been very much appreciated today- and I really am grateful for the love!
:)
Sometimes you just need to know that you're doing something right.

One of my colleagues brought me a very cool cupboard to use as part of a display in my workspace- I haven't quite finished it but when I do I'll post some photos.
It was really good of her as the cupboard was quite expensive looking and pristine! I wasn't expecting it to be so neat and tidy.

Then another of my colleagues gave me a thank you present for helping her to pass her course- I will be working with her next year but I won't be her mentor. She seemed a bit upset about it which was really sweet as I'm not always convinced I'm the most attentive trainer of new people and the person she's going to work with next year is so much nicer than I am! (I'm getting a new trainee, it's a long story but it worked out more sensible this way round).
Look how cool these are!!
She's never been to my house so I'm impressed and think she might be secretly psychic! I love the throw- I might try and put it up as a wall hanging or use it over the headboard of the bed.



One of my brownies also made me a cupcake, but I ate it before I had a chance to take a photo! :) Yes, please do complete your hostess badge, I do enjoy good hospitality (in the form of chocolate fairy cakes!)


No comments:

Post a Comment