Thursday 25 January 2018

No-work Wednesday

In my new job, I don't work Wednesdays.

I still work full time so I have to do 9hrs and 30 minutes on the other days to make my time up, but I cannot explain to you how nice it is to only ever work 2 days in a row!

I know I'm lucky, and I'm determined to make good use of my day off. I will do something creative with my Wednesday.

Yesterday I sorted out my craft loft to make everything easier to find.
I sorted all the patterns and checked they all had the right bits.
I folded all the fabric.
I sorted all the thread so that it's easier to colour match.

Just jobs i've been meaning to do for ages but never quite had time. But the kind of thing that puts you off starting because you can't lay hands on what you wanted.

I cut all my pieces for Sunday, so that's a good start! I'd been avoiding it because I was scared to ruin the fabric but it was all fine.
I just needed a push in the right direction.

Marley is not a fan of the loft. She can't use the ladder so she sits at the bottom and cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment