Sunday 7 January 2018

Resolutions for 2018




My 2017 Resolutions were not entirely successful.. I ate my 5 a day, Went back to roller derby (Although I was thwarted a little by work), I did more paddle boarding and went one better- I got my own board so I can paddle anywhere!. However, I did not manage a 5k or any k if I’m honest. I didn’t like running and it only got me flashed by some pervert! I’m also fatter than ever so totally sucked at hitting my hospital target weight! (And I don't have any excuses for that one, I have only myself to blame).

2018 will be a year of change, so many new experiences and exciting things happening!
Fingers crossed that everything goes fairly well… To help with that I’m going to set myself another 5 targets, but I think more to be worked towards than to be immediately attained. That never seems to work well!

New years resolutions for 2018:
  1. 1)    More paddle boarding! In more new places!
  2. 2)    In addition to my “5 a day” which I will keep up- be more mindful of what I eat and try to avoid allergens ( I type this with a swollen mouth from my accidental consumption of possibly ginger..or Nutmeg...Or cream... or lord knows really...)
  3. 3)    Work towards hitting my daily step target and taking more exercise- making it to more roller derby sessions, starting Ballet and attending body balance or yoga.
  4. 4)    Save some kind of house deposit.. or at the very least meet with the mortgage advisor to be told that we are too poor to ever own so much a shoe box.
  5. 5)    Arrange more creative meet ups with Tats, Abi, Kirstie & Sophie! I’ve really enjoyed catching up and being more creative recently. I will do my very best to keep it up!


Whatever happens, Here is to a happy, healthy 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment