Saturday 9 May 2015

Paddle boarding

Friday we not the nicest day. it wasn't windy, but it was grey and rainy. That said we still had an ace turn out! Me, Traff, Both Karl's, Tina and Jamie.

No photos this time- It's hard enough to get a decent photo with the spray from the water on a flat-ish day- not a hope in hell in the rain!
Once we'd got in and showered the sun came out and the lake looked far more appealing! Sods law!



Jamie hadn't been before and spent an awful lot of time in the lake- he described paddle boarding as "like skate boarding on jelly".
I think thats a fair analogy.
It didn't feel windy but the lake was pretty wavey- Only Tina and I didn't fall in and that is probably because we spent more time kneeling than standing.

Traff has mastered the paddle board forward roll.
It's impressive.

After paddling Traff and I went to Morrisons to get some bits, and we decided to get salad bar for dinner- we both got an extra large salad box. I've nver had a salad box before, I was pretty impressed actually. for £3 it's an awful lot of food!
I couldn't eat all of mine. 
I'm saving the cous cous and pesto pasta for Saturday evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment