Friday 25 March 2016

Works do

We went out yesterday. For no reason other than we found a groupon for £7 each for 3 courses at a local indian restaurant. Which really if you think about it is reason enough! We had popadoms and dips, then we had a choice of starters- the menu wasn't restricted either so that was a pleasant surprise! Then a main and a vegetable side dish. The portions were generous too- I thought I was going to explode.

It was awesome- and we kept seeing people we knew who'd also seen the deal. I would go back again for definite!

The food was really good, drinks were reasonable but honestly the highlight of my evening was Abida trying to teach my (slightly worse for wear) boss Antony Urdu.
I don't think he's a natural at foreign languages.

We've al been working really had the last few weeks with deadlines for everything this week- I think we've all considered moving a sleeping bag in under our desks at some point since January as it's just felt like we never get to go home. This was a very well deserved evening out.








No comments:

Post a Comment