Friday 11 March 2016

Wedding outfits


Traff and I have 3 weddings to attend this year already and I am hoping to attend a formal event with work later in the year. All this is going to end up very expensive!
So, I'm trying something out. I bought this dark green parakeet skirt from house of fraser and I'm going to pair it with my giant grey car to bar heels (The ones from river island that are like a dove grey colour and have clear plastic flowers all over them.. Odd but kind of classy..) and white lacy top. I did think grey but it might just look likeI've washed it with something I shouldn't have. Not the classy look I was going for.


My sister suggested pairing it with yellow high vis jacket to complete the look. I don't think she likes my plan.
Or my skirt.



No comments:

Post a Comment