Saturday 12 March 2016

Photos from bedpop and the & co launch


Today has been a very "full on" day. I went to Roller derby raining in the morning- had a few falls- and we finished training late. So I was shovelling in some cereals for lunch, getting changed, sorting my bag out and texting Lisa all at the same time to tell her I was probably going to be late!

I did make it and it was worth the chaos- our & designs will be on the & co (Formerly bedford creative arts) website and we each got to make a badge. :D
After that we went to the huggings to see the bed pop stuff and ran into Paul Pibworth who is so lovely. he has an exhibition there which uses near field transmitters which send information directly to your phone about exhibits when you're close enough. cool no?

Following bed pop we went to TKMax in search of orange and chocolate chip shortbread (No luck) and Lisa tried turkish delight for the first time (I am addicted, she was not impressed).


No comments:

Post a Comment