Sunday 6 March 2016

Mothers Day

Ah, I know Mothers day is on Sunday however, we're a bit untraditional in my family so we had a Saturday meet up.

I picked ray up from hers as she was a little bit hungover from the leaving do she'd been at on Friday night. Her work team accidentally gatecrashed a children's roller disco session. It sounds like it was messy.
We met up with our Mum and went for a mooch around the outlet centre- Everyone seems to have loads of weddings to attend this year so big dresses and crazy shoes were the order of the day.

In the afternoon we met with my Dad and we all went to have afternoon tea at the Blunsdon house hotel.
It was really good.
My dad loves afternoon tea, it's something he's discovered recently- he keeps a mental league table of afternoon teas and this one is top-mid table. Which is high praise indeed.
The hotel has amazing views over oxfordshire and we were lucky with the weather. You could see for miles!

Everyone had an ace time and it was lovely to spend time with my parents and sister at the same time. I did also enjoy stuffing my face with tea and cakes.
:D



















No comments:

Post a Comment