Friday 31 October 2014

My Very grown up week off

This week (Monday- Friday) has been very sophisticated! (...maybe other than paddle boarding) I had a lovely birthday day with Traff, and Kirstie came to stay Tuesday- Thursday which was awesome!

We had a chilled out evening in with take out pizza and prosecco on Tuesday night, it was lush to have a catch up.
Kirstie got me the most amazing pineapple jumper for my Birthday. It will be making many appearances once the weather gets cold.

On Wednesday we went to Cambridge to do some shopping and mooching- We had sushi for lunch too!
We went to the Ballet on Wednesday evening at the Theatre in town, We saw the Nutcracker performed by the Moscow ballet.
It was pretty damn good for £26!
It was pretty weird to see ballet without live music- Although theres no way they could have fitted an orchestra into the teeny theatre!

On Thursday We went TK Maxxing - We were both very restrained. After Kirstie ot the train home, I took my 2015 calendar home and recorded everyones Birthdays on it- I am resolved to be better at remembering Birthdays!
Or anything, actually. Birthdays is the tip of the forgotten important stuff iceberg.
Before Traff went to work in the evening, We booked our holidays! We're off to Florida and Sicily next year! and center parks. All in the same 6 weeks. Slight error.
So excited!
:)

Today- Halloween! I bought and extension cord, Did laundry, wrote letters, tidied up.. had a bit of a go at my art textiles project (18/100 hexagons done!) and planned a new project.
Now we're watching Sons or Anarchy and awaiting Karl's arrival.
:)
Hopefully, he has cake.

All in all, it has been awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment