Monday 20 October 2014

Mobile Zoo from Impeyan Productions, Take 1

I've had such an exciting evening! I went to zoo evening run by Impeyan Productions and I got a Meerkat in my ear.
yes, you read that right.
The EAR.
http://www.charlesanimalencounters.co.uk/

We got to see parrots and hornbills (Like in the Lion King!) and Tree frogs and Gekos- all the normal stuff you'd expect from a mobile Zoo.

We also got to see an armadillo. They're much faster and scratchier in real life and it did roll up into a ball, Twice.
So my evening was more or less prefect then...


But wait! BATS! fruit bats. We even got to feed him grapes.

And, I think I almost died of cuteness exposure- A fledgling Barn Owl. It's still got it's downy feathers.
Have you ever seen anything so adorable and sad all at once?

Tats has a photo of me with the meerkat in my ear. Not dignified.





No comments:

Post a Comment