Tuesday 28 October 2014

Happy Birthday to ME! :D

I woke up at 6am but I FORCED myself to stay in bed until 8. I'm such a kid, I get so excited that I can't sleep.
I got up, had a bit of birthday farm for breakfast and opened all my cards and presents.
I had to use scissors on Hayley and Randi's parcels- very well packaged!

Randi sent me some amigurumi crochet kits- Which may or many not have instructions in english. I'm sure Tats can hell me figure them out!
Theres a rabbit, a panda and a bear.


Hayley sent me incense and a set of postcards of people with spouts, which I will frame!, amongst other items.
Very cool. I've put the nag champa incense in a mug on the book case so the whole house smells yummy!

My mum and dad gave me a massive new sewing machine. It's actually quite a bit bigger than I expected but it was a Lidls bargain. They also gave me a pattern cutting kit (This will be a sign of my mothers post prima plans to come :S) and a new crazy cardigan and a flamingo scarf. :)
This is me wearing them and being exceptionally over dressed for paddle boarding!

Traff got me a new satnav, so I had to open that on friday for us to stand any chance of getting to Jay's before christmas. 2015.

We went paddle boarding- and the weather was really on our side! bright and sunny- Emma had text on Monday to say it might be a bit windy, she didn't have any qualms about us paddling as she said we were now "experienced" (I think that means we've fallen in lots and haven't drowned) but she did ask us not to bring anyone who hadn't been quite so much.
That said, It wasn't the most windy day we've paddled on, it was quite a work out though. Especially putting the wet suit on.

After paddling, Traff and I ditched the car and went to the all you can eat chinese buffet for lunch.
:D
They had teeny weeny cakes.
And strawberry ice cream.
Which I managed to get in my handbag.

After lunch we went charity shop shopping for our respective zombie halloween costumes- I got a netty white dress, fake blood, white face paint and contact lenses.
Photos to follow on Saturday!


I also managed to get a Vera Wang dress (Brand new, with tags) for £20 in a charity shop in town!
I'm going to wear it tomorrow when I go to the ballet with Kirstie (Who arrives later this evening! EEeeeeee!).




No comments:

Post a Comment