Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween

Today we were supposed to go to Bristol- and meet Josh-and go on a ghost walk and have face painting and then go for dinner at my parents.
That sounds like a pretty damn good day.

I ruined it all by being ill. I came over pretty green on the train home from London- In honesty, I think it was a combination of tiredness, eating too much food late at night, dehydration and travel sickness because the train was really boingy.
Traff put me to bed when we got in at 2am and I slept until 8am. I tried to get up and go out- I honestly did! but just felt too sicky.

The result is most probably the tamest and most boring halloween ever.

I tried to convince Traff to let me do face paining on him, but he didn't seem very convinced. He made a cross face.
I also tried to buy a scary film to watch from CEX but Traff just kept coming back with scary films you have to watch from behind the sofa, rather than on it. So, I gave up.

However, I have made a pumpkin, and it's not super subversive or anything either.

I thought about making a gingerbread house ruin, but after eating all that cake from my birthday party I can't face the idea of eating any more sweets. The odd biscuit or chocolate bar is fine- but all that gingerbread? urgh, it turns my stomach!

I've cheered up a bit as I got two belated birthday cards today and a parcel from malaysia from Randi- Containing chopsticks all with their own colourful silk wrappers- I think she's worried I'll disgrace her and Stu when Traff and I go to stay with her in May!
I'm a Chop stick pro.
And Traff is becoming very proficient indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment