Tuesday 29 October 2013

How I spent my Birthday being a grown up.

Yesterday was my actual birthday- but as you can imagine I was pretty done in from all my weekend antics!
I also woke up at 5. and couldn't get back to sleep. I really get excited still for special events and then am asleep mid afternoon and all stroppy. Whan will I grow out of this?!

My parents came over in the morning and we went for lunch at limes (It's Traffs favourite cafe because not only is their food amazing- one of the women who runs it looks like Tracy Emin).

Then we had a mooch around town, checked out the xmas decorations in TK MaXX but was super restrained- This year we're going to have a flamingo lighted xmas tree.
Watch this space... (Although, not until after Traff's birthday. which is AGES).

We went back, have coffee and birthday cake- and used my cake forks I got given for xmas- see, they're handy to have!
We still have LOADS of birthday cake left. I never want to eat cake ever again!

I spent the evening sorting the kitchen cupboards- as my parents dropped off loads of tupaware boxes which don't fit into their new kitchen- and our cupboard is now an avalanche.
I feel like a real adult.
Actually, the sense of achievement when everything was stored beautifully was worth the hour kneeling in escaped chick peas.

As a reward for all my cupboard tidying Traff let me watch Fantasia (On video of course). and then I fell asleep on the sofa.

Rock n roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment