Monday 31 August 2015

Shaun the Sheep trail Ashton Court- Clifton

On Saturday we headed off to Bristol to look for some more Shaun the Sheep statues- My mum has been on this all summer and only had a few of the trails left to complete.
Part of the argument for doing this was that I could "wear in" my new boots.
I did and they are extremely comfortable.











We walked all round clifton and over the suspension bridge, which has some amazing views. I can't get over how high up it is!

I love the shops and cafes in Clifton- I'll have to go back when we're not on a shaun the sheep hunt. We found a chocolate cafe! We also found a fancy looking pub to have a pint in before walking back to the Ashton Court mansion to find our last sheep.

And, to top off a good days walking, we had chippies for tea!
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment