Friday 14 August 2015

Abi's and milletts farm park

Today I had big plans to drive to Waland Smithy and the white horse hill.
I've never been to Waland Smithy dispite walking up the hill a fair few times.

However, my plans were foiled by the rain.

So, this morning when I was sulking in my pjs Abi text and invited me over for coffee.
Much better plan.
I also got to see her new flat which is super 60s and swanky.
It turns out that her new place is just off the banbury road which is a rather nerve wracking drive. I do not like the new roundabout by hythe bridge street. Driving in oxford would be easier if anyone else had a clue what they were doing. The cyclists are crazy too! I swear i saw a woman kick a parked bus.
But mad drive asside oxford was pretty much as it always is.

On the way back I stopped off at milletts farm park. I had planned to pick some strawberries but i admit to being put off by the weather.

Instead I went to see the goats and bought some cakes from the farm shop.
Cakes from milletts are very nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment