Wednesday 29 August 2012

Heres to a relaxing holiday...


Traff and I gave up camping 2 days into our 7 as the wind had almost bent our poor tent in half and we had been soaked more times than we cared to count. we just ended up driving rather aimlessly round west wales looking for indoor type things to do.
West wales doesn't have any.

We were staying with my mum for my sisters birthday anyway, so we went down a bit early.

the night before my sisters birthday my dad was taken to hospital with abdominal pains, which turned out to be his gall bladder. he is supposed to be having it removed, although when that will happen is truly anyones guess, so he is in the JR in oxford feeling sorry for himself.

Hopefully he will have his operation soon and be home by the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment