Saturday 1 September 2012

London. Take 3.

now, I am a fan of london, but 3 visits to our glorious capital city in one month is excessive.
Today I had to take my documents to the agency that got me the interview for my new job (NEW JOB ON MONDAY YAARRGGHHHH).
My meeting with them wasn't until 3pm, so I figured I should make the most of the morning and early afternoon.
I arranged to meet with Tony, and we had planed to go to Hyde park, Knightsbridge and other outdoors type things.
It rained.
So we went to the museums.

On the way there I saw an advert for "inside out animals"- remember "autopsy live" and "inside natures giants"- the crazy german guy has done it again! this time its an exhibition of animals sliced like deli ham.. and with the skin stripped back to show the muscles or bones and some examples of anmials with only the blood vessles or nervious systems remaining- filled with resin with all the bones and tissues removed.
fascinating!
if a little morbid.
and it did smell a little strange.


inside out camel! they had oxen, elephants, giraffes, sharks, horses, cats, sheep, cats, squid, and a gorilla. 


what is he doing?! and in public!


up through the centre of the earth- I'm sure they used to have a pompei display but we couldn't find it.


Stars.


jewellery! oooh




photographs from the dress exhibition in the V&A







the traffic cone awning outside the V&A. interesting.



I want to go to this one!:


mooching round kinds cross:









Kings cross station:





My shoes ate my feet= octopus plasters. oh yessssss so happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment