Tuesday 7 August 2012

THIS is what I will wear to the medieval wedding:


okies- from the top:

earrings- either tree earrings or the ones miss McKay got me for christmas- with the feathers and pom poms..we shall see how windy it is!

key necklace I will attempt to kirby grip as a kind of head- ornament. we shall see how well this works..

Dress from All saints.

Brown belt 

brown and gold sandals... or maybe brown ballet pumps- depending if its rainy.

And my beautiful sleeves- I made them from the trousers of my dressing up costume (see older post). I was going to edge the hand ends in a different colour, but the material is so fluid and drapey i worry that would be los with added weight.... hmm.. we shall see.. 
anywho, I'm very happy with my outfit- AND with my new sleeves! an afternoon well spent (I only managed to sew one of them to my leg- winner!)

No comments:

Post a Comment