Tuesday 2 February 2016

London with Tats

On Sunday, Tats and I went to London to very belatedly celebrate her Birthday. :D we stayed out late...

We went to The British museum:





Which was extremely busy because it was raining outside. We had a whistle stop tour of most of the free galleries, but we were both pretty grateful to escape back outside again!

Next we went shopping for Japanese books- Tats was after text books and I was after Manga so we visited a selection of shops- all of which were extremely exciting. I spent £50 on 5 books in forbidden planet. It was not a very proud moment (And I've read them all already! more please!).
Following book shopping we headed to china town o get some fortune cookies for brownies... I know, we're such geeks:


Then for a mooch round soho:




And finally for dinner! We had omniokiaki. Which is amazing. It's like a kind of giant pancake. I can't explain it, but I need to eat it again! I also had mulled Sake. That was pretty awesome too.






No comments:

Post a Comment