Sunday 14 February 2016

Circus!

Today we took Jenni to her first ever circus. I've seen Uncle Sam's American circus before- When we first moved to Bedfordshire I used to go to see all the travelling circuses and fun fairs and shows because there is an exciting new one every week- and almost all of them have "first day discounts".

I really like this circus- although I do doubt it's americanness- the quality of the performances is awesome and it's £7 per person for 2 hours of death defying entertainment. 
Actually the greatest entertainment today was Jenni- she did an awful lot of gasping, screaming and hiding in her coat. Especially during the "wall of death" when they added the 3rd motocross rider and during the trapeze sets. It was a really fun way to spend the afternoon. I guess we're always going to be big kids...



No comments:

Post a Comment