Tuesday 25 November 2014

Wintery is here!

Today was the first really wintery day so far- I knew it would be bad today as on my way home on Monday night I followed the gritter!
When I got up it was bloody freezing- I dug out my winter woolied for my walk to work- it would have taken just as long to de-ice the car as to walk the 3 miles- even the pavements were ice-rinkesque.

This is, I think, The ultimate winter hat- My Dad bought it for me when I was a kid- as a joke. In the film "Theres only one Jimmy Grimble" Theres a girl who punches a boy who's a dick to her in the face- my dad always said she looked a bit like me, and got the hat when he saw it so complete the look.
Although, I've never punched anyone in the face!
I whatsapped him this morning to show him- He was impressed I still had it! it must be about 15 years old.
He did also think it was funny. I think I look pretty damn good for 6:30am.

The walk was lush- everything was all white a sparkly!
This all makes being half frozen to death worthwhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment