Friday 21 November 2014

Completed Home made Xmas challenge

I've finished!
whoop!
I ended up making some extra presents- so the list was longer than the original 25- and this is what 27 home made christmas presents looks like!
I'd do this again- I'm so proud of myself and I hope that my friends and family appreciate and enjoy the presents that I've made for them.

You might wonder- legitimately- why I'm posting this now- The reason is that 5 of my home made presents (My mum's, Aunt's, Nan's, Hayley's and Jen's) are to be delivered shortly- 4 next weekend and one at the start of December,So I won't have another chance to photograph them all together! It's impressive enough to cover a whole double bed even with folding.

I have more work to do yet as a fair few need posting and the last date for that is the 18th December for Xmas delivery!
Traff's 30th Birthday is the first week in December- He now knows he's off skydiving- but all my preparation for his big number birthday will quite rightly put my christmas plans on hold.
Despite all my best efforts I know I'll be desperately stuffing presents into jiffy bags at midnight on the 17th December!

My tomorrow job is some xmas wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment