Sunday 30 November 2014

Dan's Birthday dinner

On Saturday evening, Me Dan, Jay, Sah, Non, Lis, James and Katie went to viva brazil for dinner- it's crazy!
Theres a salad bar in the middle of the room with chippys and fried veggies, rice, couscous etc
Then they bring loads of different meats to the tables- and you can choose what to have!
Oh my god!
It was amazing!
I ate so much food I thought I would die.

Jay and I got into cardiff early so we went to the music shop so that I could get a shoulder rest to replace the one I completely mangled in my anxiety at playing in front of people.

We still had some time to kill and it was a bit too cold for mooching about on benches so we had a look round Jacobs Antiques- Whenever I go there I wish I had a massive house to furnish- and an infinite amount of cash! They have some super cool stuff.
Jay was very tempted to buy the skill of some enormously horned antelope thing- I'm grateful he didn't as we'd have had to have carried it round with us and taken it out for dinner!

I really wanted this patchwork blanket:

And this victorian/edwardian day dress- it's just a shame I was about a foot too tall and about a million clothing sizes too wide!

There were also some amazing examples of bad taxidermy.

No comments:

Post a Comment