Monday 9 June 2014

The ice cream saga

I was good today- and after all my cake eating exploits over the weekend I thought I'd better walk to work.
All good. I had a productive day, tired but alive and no where near as tired as Helen! win!

I was looking forward to my walk home as its been really sunny here all day- In the end I walked back with Jenni- and walked a different route to normal, which was fine as I wasn't in a massive rush, just mooching about.
I then decided to make my walk a bit longer, walk up the hill and then home through the park- so that I could have am ice cream from the ice cream van.

Sold out.
:(

I could have given up at that point, but I'd promised myself an ice cream so I walked all the way round the block to the corner shop and got myself a magnum.
It was worth it, but I'm still sad it wasn't a 99 with a flake.

I think this view made my incredibly long walk home worth it:

No comments:

Post a Comment