Monday 23 June 2014

JK Rowling- What harry Potter would look like from Draco's perspective

Spotting this on buzzfeed has had two implications form me:

1) It's cheered me up- The cold I had on Sunday is now an Ear infection requiring antibiotics and feels like I'm being repeatedly bashed in the head, so I've been pretty grumpy so far today- and evidently I am not at work (Loud noises hurt and Standing up hurts- not to mention my hearing is now impaired. tricky for work)

2) This proves I'm not crazy for spending hours on Saturday wanting to know more about Sirius Black. I'd truly love her to write a book about his life and imprisonment in Azkaban.
Maybe I WILL write and ask her.
Although, I suspect this person may be a little younger than me.
Maybe I can make my handwriting messy and then she'll think I'm a kid...
Or maybe I am crazy- but now I know there are more equally crazy people.

Ah give me a break, I'm stuck at home with nothing better I can do. I have loads of work, but didn't bring any home with me. It's all on my desk. I did do some work emails so feel a bit less guilty.


A fan recently told J.K. Rowling over Twitter that she would love to hear the story of Harry Potter from Draco Malfoy’s perspective.

I would give anything to read Harry Potter from Draco's perspective@jk_rowling

Rowling’s responded perfectly with this screenshot from Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment