Friday 27 June 2014

Buddy's American Diner

Today, in the post I received my new diet plan from the hospital. I'll post a picture for your amusement next week. In light of my even further reduced calorie intake I decided we should go out for dinner.
:D
I've been angling to go to Buddies for a year now- It's a 30 minute drive from the house- it looks like it was once a little chef- so it's already got a very 50s diner look about it.

It took us a bit longer than 30 minutes, because my Sat nav took us a scary route, and when we came to a road block, it said we had reached our destination.

Traff just started laughing.
Stupid sat nav.

When we finally arrived I was not disappointed by the range of burgers available:
http://www.buddiesrestaurants.com/Menu%20ALL%20not%20BC%20March14%20NEW%20PRICES.pdf
I was boring and had a "sloppy joe" Traff had a "Hell's kitchen". I was seriously tempted to have an "American Mac" which comes with macaroni and cheese on top of it. They even have a marmite burger. The menu is just insane.

Burgers, Chips and sides were all lush- And I had a milkshake with mine too. :)
I will be returning and I encourage others to go! It might not be a glamourous location, but the burgers are brilliant!

We had pudding too- although regretted it as we were both super full.

On the way home we stopped off to see if Michelle and Aaron were home- Sadly they were off being sociable. Popping over to see if someones in- Very 90s, no?

Now that we're home, I've convinced Traff to watch Harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban. Well, I'll watch it, we'll sleep on my leg.




No comments:

Post a Comment