Tuesday 1 January 2013

Resolutions

My resolutions for 2013:

1) Complete one craft per month- This can be a craft at home or a craft at a meeting or club- just anything to keep me creative and give me some time away from working!

2) Gym once per week - not gym binges like last year followed by months of not doing much!

3) See the Blackpool illuminations

4) Healthy eating- no more studenty eating. just because you only add hot water to it does not mean it is nutritionally balanced!

5) play the violin once per month.



My resolutions for 2012 were:
1) Exercise at least once a week.

2) Save some pennies.

3) Say "yes" more often.

4) Call my friends more often.

So, Did I meet them? I think so! for number 1) I've done more-or-less but i've really enjoyed being more healthy and I'm deffo going to keep it up. number 2) we have deffo done- we're £4000 towards our house deposit- which I know is quite a long way from the £30,000 minimum we'll need, but its a good start and not to be sniffed at (we had saved more but I spent it on getting my car fixed when it caught fire...) 3) I could have done better but I did try- I've seen more people, travelled more and been less obstinate in general. 4) I'll be honest- I sucked at this but everyone else seems to be better at it so I haven't turned myself into a hermit recluse- and I've had lots of letters- you guys are so clever figuring out I can't ignore a letter. 

So, I hope I am this successful in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment