Saturday 5 January 2013

OTBC

Today Traff and I went to peterborough- We had lunch with Andy, Ellie and Tor at the college arms- We even got there in time for Traff to have a full breakfast. For lunch. yeah, I can't figure that out. its wrong! WRONG!

We then went for a pint in Charters and onwards to the stadium.

We got to the turnstile and Traff handed me my ticket - and I was like "theres no seat number on my ticket"
Traff "yeah, its a cup game so its a terraced game"



So as we enter the stadium it looks like a time warp- 

We get into the stands and...



Actually, Initially it looked like the backs of lots of taller peoples heads- we had to stand on the steps to enter 


The terrace because it was so packed out.




The atmosphere was awesome- Except when some pissed bloke started on an old guy who'd been really nice to 


us. so that was sad. I like going to see Norwich play as the fans are really awesome.


They always sing throughout the game- even when the team are doing badly- but especially when they're doing


well- Like today! Winners!




At the end of the game we headed to Tony and Jo's for pizza dinner which was yummy.



All in all it was a very good day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment