Wednesday 4 January 2017

The untimely end of my running resolution

Yesterday was a very bad day:
I was driving to work, there were parked cars on the other side of the road and it was my right of way. Some twat going too fast decides to try and get between me and the parked cars. He clipped my wing mirror and folded it in. So I.left it. Whatever. He followed me, blocked me into someones drive and shouted at me for 5 minutes. I got the car out and he followed me to work! Reported it to the police.
He got slapped wrists and a community order.

So, already stressed out and feeling rubbish with my mind elsewhere, I was walking to a meeting and slipped on some ice. I went down the hill on my knee, destroyed my trousers and lorna the technician put a plaster on my cut up.knee to stop it bleeding everywhere.

I didn't realize until I went to my first pt session after work and put my trainers on that i'd cut up my foot too.

So now I can only wear my ugly work shoes and no tights.
And i'd look pretty stupid going for a run in my work shoes.

Fingers crossed for fast healing so that I can get back to it!
And for a better day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment