Saturday 7 January 2017

Lunch with the uni girls 🍱

On Saturday I met Sah, Em, Steph, steph's mum, ceri and Amanda for lunch in Canton.
As with all things new year this was traff and I's first major cock up with car sharing. I thought I had the car, as did he. He had a wrestling show in Leicester so I got the train (and the short straw).

My train was delayed by an hour, so I was late for lunch (Amanda managed to push the time back for our table so that was lucky!) I almost didn't go, as I knew my being so late was putting everyone out but i'm really glad I did in the end.

Sah picked me up and we met Em in chapter, which was a blast from the past!

We met everyone else at happy gathering. It's weird because we see eachother maybe 2 or 3 times a year but it never feels like any time has passed.
It was ace to catch up and hear everyone's news!

No comments:

Post a Comment