Wednesday 18 January 2017

Blackpool day 1




Traff took me up to Blackpool to watch the wresting- WWE British Championship wresting, the very one I'm sure you all watched on your TV sets over the weekend! (Kidding, it was only on the WWE network).
We went because he knows a few of the guys who were wrestling, some he's done shows with and others have trained with him at HOPE. we thought it'd be nice to show some support and see our mates doing well.

He booked us a hotel too, The Wilton, right on the seafront. The hotel was pretty nice actually and there was a full english included. The room was a bit pokey though, I sweat the shower room much have been the wardrobe at some point, Caravan bathrooms are bigger!

I've always wanted to go to blackpool to see the illuminations, Traff was so pleased with himself as he was excited that I was excited to see them.
The got turned off the weekend before!
Gutted! Well, not really gutted, as we can go back.

We had dinner in Coral Bay arcade which has a pirate ride monorail. I made traff ride it with me because we missed the illuminations. Then we went to Las Iguanas for Churros and duce du leche, rum coffee and then to the wrestling where we drank tia maria and coke! So classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment