Sunday 3 January 2016

Oxfordshire

I went to see Sophie on Saturday on a tea and cake promise. We went to the Chiltern garden centre- which I have never been to before and did some sale shopping (I got a massive lantern!) and we had rosehip and rhubarb cake.

I am not usually a massive rhubarb fan, but the cake was lovely.
:D
So I discovered something new!

After shopping we headed back to Soph's and she showed me the photos from her wedding which are awesome, there were some very cute ones which need to go on the wall! James showed us his progress with laying the floors upstairs too- I was extremely impressed with his mapping of the pipes and cables. a true genius!

In the evening I went and called for Kirstie, and took her with me to see Abi (In hindsight, I should really also have taken Sophie and James!).
We decided to go into Oxford for dinner to Thaikun.
It was lush!
Although I'm not sure my "health tonic" made my skin any clearer.






No comments:

Post a Comment