Sunday 17 January 2016

China town

We followed our Suhsi making with a trip to China town, as it's the Chinese new year on the 8th of February, China town is looking distinctly festive.

We mooched round the super markets and bought some bits and bobs, and then we headed to the bakery to get some pudding.
I bought Hayley and I a sweet version of Moon cake (I'm not really into egg, so the savoury one is out) mine was rose flavoured and hers was sesame but had a bovril back taste.

I payed, and then when I was getting my life together I put my bakery goods on the floor. Hayley thought I'd forgotten my shopping and accidentally swiped someone else's stuff.
We didn't realise until we were on the train home and it was wayyy too late to do anything about it.
O_o
We're really sorry lady who's mung bean buns we took. :(









No comments:

Post a Comment