Sunday 10 January 2016

Barry island

Traff wanted to go to the gym on Saturday morning so Sarah and I took advantaged of the free lift and went for a walk along the coast of Barry Island.
We were really lucky with the weather for about 30 minutes and then the heavens opened!





We too refuge in Cadwalders and had tea and cake.
Then we went to the arcades. I have lost all my arcade game skills- we only won 34 tockets between us which wasn't enough for any prizes (I was after a "Whats occurrin' " mug but I was 100 tickets short!) I let sah have the tickets for Alice.

Traff picked us up after the gym, and as we walked to the car park we walked past the pleasure park- the log flume and roler coaster have been demolished!
I took a picture of the sad log flume carriage. It's sad! I hope they replace it with something equally as ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment