Friday 1 June 2012

this time in 2011...


Budapest- Tuesday








Budapest -monday











Budapest -sunday











Budapest- saturday eve

Kirstie & I went for an adventure to budapest- and I very much enjoyed! :D
Thank you for a lovely holiday Miss McKay!
:D
shopping and mooching and (iced) coffee and cake and boat-hotel and lots and lots of learning &walking.
yussssssss
I had a lovely time and I am suntanned! what more could i ask for?







never buy suncream from poundland.


My poundland suncream caused a fuss at gatwick airport security! I guess its because the packaging is a little shoddy & it wasn’t a big name or anything- obviously since it cost £1.
So yeah, I got stopped.

And they took the suncream off and tested it for drugs like on UK border force! It was kinda cool in a worrying “I wonder what poundland put in their cosmetics..” kind of way.

Yes, that’s me, international drug smuggler extordainaire. . Clearly I have a bit of a “drug abuser chic” look about me when travelling.
Classy, no?

new macbook- long story



..otherwise entitled, how I lost 5 years of photos, music, documents & saved websites. Epic fail, but on the flip side I do now have a shiney new computer.
and all the keys work, and its fast, and I ca get online and it doesn't turn itself off randomly.

AND I can even use it not plugged in (as in, from the battery) how amazing is that?
:D

so yeah, RIP old macbook, we will miss you and your midnight shop stickers, 40000 photos and all my coursework that is due in on monday.
swings and roundabouts.
x

Northampton tescos!



Yeah, I know, horrible Multinational Corporation that rips off farmers & everyone else I know, but they have their own bridge!
How crazy does this thing look?
Yeah, exactly. Worthy of a post.

The manics at the CIA!


The manic street preachers
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.
Yussssss
My mum & I met up with Sarah, Dan, emsy-wemsy, dan Dan and jess in wetherspoons and we went together to the gig- on arrival everyone else bought 3 bottles of stellar each so it was due to be a messy night (I had to drive my mother to Merthyr so I was on my soberest bestest behaviour- but I did get to enjoy the show nonetheless-and I had a cheeky lunchtime cocktail in milgi so I wasn’t totally had done by)
The set was age, the atmosphere was awesome & the crowd we’re fab- all singing along and joining in! Loads of tiaras and feather boas! Brilliant- I felt super-very underdressed in jeans and a strappy top! Ha-ha.

more food..


My mum came to visit! So I took her form Moroccan food & cocktails in milgi. As you do. We had tagine (free sound 1st though! The guys who run this place are so generous!) And then we have fruit for afters- AND they washed our hands at the table after our main!
With a giant teapot!
It was awesome. I may employ my very own had washer for all the time eating.

And we had more mint tea! Turn out my Nan had one of the Moroccan teapots and my mum thinks its in our house somewhere so I may steal it for making my mint teas at home- so much classier than my dented, flaky Teflon saucepan. Oh yeah.

But yes, again the food was amazing, the service was impeccable & my mum had fruit juice served in a melon, with sparkles and straws and umbrellas and EVERYTHING.

She very much enjoyed her tour of Cardiff’s arty bars and pubs- milgi & buffalo and then on to central bar wetherspoons to meet everyone else to go to THE MANICS! Eeeeeee

Timmy pirate


..but its such an ace costume! Top marks for effort and a firring end to my totally ruined brown boots oi took to morocco. Im sure they’ve walywas wanted to be a party of something spectacular. And piracy I feel is that. Land piract anyway, in a Cardiff night club.
Winner!
J
tim has now moved back to north wales & is trying to rehome marmite the cat!

Come and visit us soon! & good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment