Saturday 23 June 2012

Fake photo marathon photos

1) this is me






2) happiness (is simple things)

3) carnival (or as close as you can get to one in bedford)

4) colour

5) music (please)

6) my favourite thing (made by my favourite person as a breakfast..yummy)

7) dreams (just add some zeros please!)

8) magic/trick

9) National pride

10)education
11) motion
12) emotion

I'm fairly happy with these- I'm a bit gutted because bedford doesn't have very much going on, so that made this into a real challenge- that and I'm not 100% on where everything is etc so I don't venture all that far.
I'm probably missing ALL the cool stuff.

for number 3) I really wanted to try and get some pictures of the circus that is in town, but it was not to be.. for number 4) there was a really awesome flower display in the park I wanted to photograph- went all the way there and it was gone! who moves a flower display?! mentalness! 5) I had gone to town to look for a busker- but found an african drumming group and a choir all clapping and singing (used for carnival) that had scared off al the usual rag-tag buskers, although I think the band stand is poignant. 6) where to start?! so may things I love- cake, music, biscuits, travel, countries, tea, vintage stuff, vintage clothes... I tried to do something unexpected.. 7)dreams - I just wish it had some more zeros! 8) magic- there were so many things I wanted to do! I found some bread just strewn on the ground and wanted traff to pretend he'd magiced it there with a want..he refused so you've got turtles in bedford pond. TURTLES?! I alwats though they were ornaments. apparently not. 9) bunting, union jacks ..you name it..it could be anything! 10) we didn't know squirrels ate bread! 11) I'm gutted about this- yeah, ducklings and adorable and speedy- just just before that the swan flew from the other side of the pond and landed on the water so we would feed it bread.. it landed like 30cm infront of us, but I was too busy assuming the brace position to take any pictures. 12) I am happy with!

No comments:

Post a Comment