Friday 5 October 2018

My week off

I should really prologue this post by saying that my week of annual leave didn't really go as planned.

As you do, when you take a week off of work, I had grand plans that didn't quite work out.
But, I have scrubbed the kitchen floor and cleaned the bathroom, watched all of The Bletchley circle and started watching Bleach (somehow this Skipped me by, it's honestly ridiculous but extremely compelling).

I worked 5 days at the Steam 1940s festival (cue giant hair, red lipstick and retro fashion). So that was ace. I met some really lovely people and had some great feedback.

On Wednesday I met with Sophie. We went national trusting. We actually went to Pete Townsend's house.
So jealous of the amazing views! It was really lovely to catch up, we did a bit of planning for Iceland too.

No comments:

Post a Comment