Sunday 28 October 2018

Happy birthday to me 🎂🎃🎉😁

We started the day with some rather bracing paddle boarding.
Having got home at 2am (allowing for daylight saving) from Dita, 8am was slightly brutal.
Marley hasn't got the hang of the clock's changing and doesn't have any comprehension of lie-ins so she got us up at 6:45am.
This means that I should have been ready to go, but sleep deprivation isn't great for organising yourself.

Paddle boarding was ace! The new boards Tracey and I bought work really well.
We tried to go out on Monday but we couldn't get the pumps to fit. It turns out they're just new and too stiff. Traff saved the day!

After paddle boarding I had a quick bath and we went to Los Gatos for lunch. On a Sunday they only serve paella.
At 1.30pm.
And there is a triumphant song as the chef serves it.
So Ray, Andy, Traff, my parents and I tried their fancy lunch paella.
It was good. Definitely worth another visit.
With Ray's ice cream for afters.

We come back to the house for cake after.

In the evening we met with our landlady to talk through the sale stuff, but that is a tomorrow problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment