Friday 29 December 2017

The dressing table


My tidying up mission on the 28th (in addition to the mountain of laundry we had amassed over christmas when I took a break from chores to be a charming hostess for my Grandmother). I'm very excited because in my new job I will be allowed to wear some of my make up to work! yay!
(Although some of the wilder urban decay shades will still not see much light of day!).

I had a slight drunken incident (using amazon prime) on christmas day... I ordered an awful lot of items (£70!!). I order new make up brushes, new mascara, a pencil skirt, and new shoes for work- which were very sensible. I also manager to order 13 lipsticks and a massive shelving unit! With all that new make up I thought I had batter make some sensible order and space for them!

It looks good, no?
Although after tidying up and organising everything, I can safely say that the mascara was required, but the lipstick definitely wasn't.

Make overs all round!

No comments:

Post a Comment