Friday 29 December 2017

The day of nothing

Today the hairy faced one and I did nothing.
Marley has been very anxious and clingy since we spent the night away in south wales, we realised we have only left her once since she came here, and that was with SJ and John popping over and giving her far too much food and attention.

She followed us everywhere yesterday and watched us sadly every time we left the house by sitting In the window and crying, like a puppy in a 1950s pet shop window.

Today we were not even allowed to use the bathroom without her supervision.
Traff is away wrestling until new years eve from today. He had to pack his suit case, and Marley knows what suitcases mean!
She wouldn't let him go!

I had planned to do lots of chores, like going to the bank, and the supermarket, but she hasn't left my side all day.
She even sat on my lap for a full 40 minutes. It was extremely awkward for both of us as she really doesn't like human contact. She has spent the whole day less than a meter from me. Mostly shouting.

The best thing about the whole situation is that I'm powering through the ITV series "Victoria". It's really very good! I wish I'd started watching it much more recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment